A Year in Shropshire
Two of Shropshire’s finest photographers, father and son Mike and John Hayward, have collaborated to showcase the county they love in over 160 stunning images.
They have captured the unusual shots which offer a new slant on our familiar and much-loved sights.
Here is Shropshire at its glorious best:
• Ironbridge under a dusting of snow
• Wild ponies on the Long Mynd
• Bridgnorth’s High Rock in autumn colours
• The ancient holly grove on the Stiperstones
• Frozen canal boats at Ellesmere
• Spectacular colour in the Dingle, Shrewsbury
• Ludlow in the grip of a hoar frost
Moving throughout the year, from spring to winter, and covering every corner of Shropshire from tiny hamlets to our proud towns and monuments, this collection is a breathtaking tribute to this diverse, unspoilt and often overlooked part of England.
Author: Mike & John Hayward
Published: September 2017
Format: 260 x 214 mm
No. of pages: 192
160 colour photographs